Our commitment is to our readers as a independent media company covering such topics as technology, politics, consumer interests, dining, food and culture. Pollination Publishing owns ITavisen, a 23 year old consumer tech site with over 1,3 million readers quarterly, and the newly launched brand Politainment.no that combines politics and culture with ITavisen as Northern Food serves up a taste for food and dining culture not found anywhere else.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Polination.no will produce high quality news and opinion pieces for a Norwegian audience who has not been treated right by the monolithic news media in Norway.
Politainment will use the power of tens of thousands daily ITavisen readers to fuel Politainment’ right to life and to make sure Norwegians have alternative news sources, a country dominated with a leftist media-duopoly both in newsprint and TV.
– We are in unprecedented times worldwide and especially in the United States. Politainment will be unafraid in exploring a new world that is unfolding right before our eyes. We have a unique opportunity to make sense of all the news that’s coming at breakneck speed by being honest, neutral, and quite frankly, the opposite when it’s called for, but always transparent, says Pollination Publishing CEO and editor-at-large, Trond Bie.
With Snowden being possibly pardoned by Donald Trump, ITavisen will link to Politainment content as tech is getting more and more intertwined with politics. There’s even a chance Trump will make digital privacy one of his pillar causes in 2021 if he gets re-elected, and thus ITavisen and Politainment is the perfect partners for Norwegians to read up on current affairs in politics, tech and entertainment.
– It’s extremely important in media, especially the news business, to get back to reporting events and use a broad spectrum of sources, and not do election campaigns or injecting personal opinions, sometimes without the reader noticing. Politainment will make sure to have a clear distinction between news and opinion pieces, a very important pillar of news that has been forgotten by everyone in legacy media.
Politainment will have a refreshing honest take on current politics with up-to-date news, with laser focus on the US election.
– Every year the US election is tagged “the most important in our lifetime”, but I do think the cliché is true this time. It’s been frankly frustrating watching Norwegian media trying to understand the US and Americans, explains Bie who has been living in California since early 2015.
– To understand politics, you have to live in the country and the news cycle you are trying to understand, or you won’t be accurate in the reporting, says Bie. Most Norwegian journalists are on the left politically, to the point of hurting their readership and understanding of the world.
– No one but politicians gains from group think, especially the people in the group.
ITavisen is Norways leading Norwegian tech news paper with tens of thousands of readers a day with coverage of tech news, opinions, reviews, video content and live gaming with Eivind and Daniel every thuesday 20:00.
Northern Food taps into an audience base that has been traditionally ignored by European food publications: young, Nordic, low-key professional, with the age ranges from the millennials, GenY, and the older Gen X-ers. Its goal will be to maintain a variety of topics that will appeal to both genders while leveraging ITavisen’s largely male readership and popularity inside Norway. As tech affects everything, food and culture is as important as ever.
Politainment is Pollination Publishing’ world news and political-focused online paper. Politainment aims to deliver breaking news, politics, opinion pieces and more for it’s Norwegian audience in a transparent, honest, but always interesting way and maybe even peek into the future of politics, tech and culture. Togheter with ITavisen.no, Politainment.no is the hub for all thing tech, culture and politics.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Norways leading site for technology news, games and entertainment, ITavisen.no, are proud to annonce a deep partnership with digital marketing experts Utheve.
-A partnership with ITavisen and Utheve is the best and certainly the most cost effective way to boost your business-presence online. As ITavisens editor I would know as we have been very happy with the results Utheve has been able to accomplish in just a few months. Our readerbase is increasing at an incredible rate, seeing up to 35 percent increase in unique readers this year as compared to the same months in 2019.
ITavisen had 552 000 unique readers in january 2020, up 35 percent compared to january 2019. – An increase in readership this big is almost unprecedented in online media, especially for an well-known brand like ITavisen, says owner Trond Bie.
ITavisen will offer complete content marketing content-packages. This in combination with the marketing and Google experts at Utheve has the possibility to boost your reach a lot and thus increase sales.
WE OFFER PROFESSIONAL CONTENT AND EXPERT GOOGLE HELP
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Oslo, Norway and Los Angeles, CA: Pollination Publishing, the independently owned Norwegian ePub firm behind, the 23 year -old Norwegian brand, ITavisen, is launching its first- ever food site and restaurant directory, Northern Food.
Northern Food taps into an audience base that has been traditionally ignored by European food publications: young, Nordic, low-key professional, with the age ranges from the millennials, GenY, and the older Gen X-ers. Its goal will be to maintain a variety of topics that will appeal to both genders while leveraging ITavisen’s largely male readership and popularity inside Norway. The future website and current marketing campaigns for the September launch are tailored towards this group, their unique interests and their munchies beloved all over the world.
From the initial feedback from its marketing soft launch in late July 2019, Northern Food is poised to become as big as ITavisen, which current following is over 450,000–500,000 unique monthly visitors. However, Northern Food is certain to go beyond its Nordic audience to a world of gourmands that felt shut out by the Saveur and evaded by Eater by end of 2020.
The expectation is a coalesce of a wide range of readers, ready to discover regional and global cuisine, with a young, cutting-edge, darkly comic sensibility to keep the audience coming back for more.
As Northern Food grows, so will its audience—as well as the exciting and delicious.
Politainment.no is Norway’s new source for politics and opinions with coverage of the US elections from the inside
ITavisen and Utheve announce partnership to boost companies’ digital presence
Pollination Publishing is launching its new brand this autumn